Kurukshetra University invites applicants for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in general, SFS and integrated MBA programmes for the academic session 2016. All eligible candidates as per the following criteria can apply
- MBA Programmes: 3-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from Kurukshetra University or from any recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Integrated MBA Programme: Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2 standard) from a recognized Board of Education or an equivalent examination. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject. For SC/ST candidates: 10+2 from a recognized Senior Secondary Board of Education or an equivalent Examination with English as a compulsory subjects.
- MBA Programmes: Selection will strictly be based on merit determined by marks secured by candidates in the entrance test followed by group discussion and the personal interview.
- Integrated MBA Programmes: The merit list will be prepared on the basis of:
- Marks of entrance test: 50%
- Marks of qualifying examination (10+2): 40%
- Marks of interview: 10%
Candidates can apply online.
Students must get a hard copy of admission application form filled online along with online fee receipt of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBP/Blind candidates of Haryana only) plus entrance test fee.
Students must carry print out of admission application form filled in online along with self-attested photocopies of essential documents and receipt of fee. All these documents must reach the office of the Chairperson/Director of the department/institute in time.
Last date for submission of online application form: Saturday, June 25, 2016.
Date of entrance test for MBA programs: Monday, July 04, 2016.
About the University:
Kurukshetra University was established in 1956. It is a residential University and its foundation stone was laid by the first President of India, late Dr. Rajendra Prasad. The campus is located on the western bank of Brahm Sarover (the holy tank) occupying an area of more than 400 acres. Had only one department, the Department of Sanskrit. Over the years it has flourished into a multi-faculty University and has set many milestones in advanced study and research.
For more information visit the Website of Kurukshetra University.