- News byStream
Admission Notice - Malwa Institute of Hotel Management Announces Admission for its Hotel Management Courses
Malwa Institute of Hotel Management,Indore invites applications for admission to full time B.sc in Hotel Management and MBA in hospitality for the academic session 2016.
The basic requirement for admission is the completion of the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or its equivalent (10+2) in any stream (Science, Arts and Commerce)
Students who are appearing for International bachelorette Programme are also eligible for enrolment.
Students having completed or appearing for their Pre-University /10+2 /H.S.C/AISSCE/ or equivalent are eligible For BSc HM & Diploma Course.
Students having Completed three year graduation Degree from any UGC approved university is eligible to apply for MBA – HM & PG Diploma.
- Certificatte of class 10th, 12th , mark sheet of class 10th, 12th
- Migration certificate (if any)
- cast certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Income certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Declearation of physical handicapped students (Certificate from competent authority)
- Photographs (Recent Colour) Passport size – 07 nos. (with name),Stamp size (2x2)- 1nos.
How to Apply -
- The admission is purely on the basis of MIHM.
- Interested candidate can download the application from our website and send it along with six passport size photographs and a DD of Rs.550/- in favour of MIHM payable at Indore.
- The candidates as per the merit list shall be called to the Institute with their original certificates and fee in the presence of MIHM members for the confirmation of admission to the course.
- The academic session begins every year in the month of July.
- Cash payment of fees will only be accepted in person
|Form Availability||Application Deadline||Date of Examination||Result||Counselling Schedule|
|13th Jan To 30th April||30th Apri||1st Round: 5 May
2nd Round :10 Ma
|-Last week of Mayl
-Last Week of May
|1st June to 20th July|
For more Information visit the website of the Institute
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...