- News byStream
Admission Notice- NCHMCT Announces Admission to 3 Year Degree Program 2016
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology invites Applications for admission to 3- year Degree programme in hospitality and hotel administration (B.Sc.) (HHA) in 54 top ranked NCHM affiliated IHMs in India viz. IHM Pusa, IHM Lajpat Nagar, IHM Mumbai, IHM Chandigarh, IHM Kolkata, IHM Bengaluru, IHM Hyderabad, IHM Chennai and others.
The growth rate of the tourism sector is highest in the country and as such the hospitality sector is today's most job oriented sector. So, do not miss the opportunity to join the India's best, authentic and most demanded course in hospitality.
The most Exciting Global Career In Hospitality/ Hotel and other Allied Industry awaits you.
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
How to Apply:
- Online Application forms available on the official website.
- Offline Application Form also available.
An Entrance exam will be conducted- NCHM Joint Entrance Examination 2016
Last date of Offline Application - 11th April 2016
Last Date of Online Application - 16th April 2016
Joint Entrance Exam Date - 30th April 2016
IIT-Kharagpur has collaborated with Rabindra Bharti University’s Department of Environmental Studies in order to ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...