- News byStream
Admission Notice- NDRI Announces Admissions for B.Tech programme 2016
National Dairy Research Institute(NDRI) has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme in Dairy Technology for the commencing academic session.
The programme offers intensive training in processing and quality control of milk and products and engineering aspects of dairy processing equipments.
- Class 12 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English from a board/university recognised by the institute with at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent G.P.A. in the aggregate (40 per cent for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- Candidates who will be appearing for Class 12 examination are also eligible to apply.
- All India Entrance Examination conducted by the Education Division, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa, New Delhi
How to apply
- An application fee: Rs 2,500 for general / OBC category
- Rs 1,500 by the SC/ST candidates
- through net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology" within the given time period.
- The candidates are required to send their applications along with important documents to 'the Office of Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - 835215'.
The last date for sale of information bulletin by post: March 9
The last date for sale of information bulletin at NDRI counter: March 16
The last date for receipt of application forms: March 30
Entrance exam: May 15
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) revealed that it would start the digital evaluation of OMR sheets through a ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...