- News byStream
Admission Notice: NIFTEM Announces Admission for Ph.D Courses 2016
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Sonepat has opened its gates for admission to the following courses:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Basics & Applied Sciences
- Food Engineering
- Food Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Food Science and Technology programs
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to NET qualified candidates.
- Applications are available on the official website of the University.
- Send the printed copy of the application along with fee in DD to "Head Admission Cell".
- Research Entrance Test (RET) to be organized by NIFTEM at NIFTEM campus, Kundli, followed by interview for the candidates who qualify RET.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of RET (70% weightage) and interview (30% weightage).
- Due weightage will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Last date for submission of application: Monday, June 20, 2016.
- To produce world-class business leaders, develop globally competitive processes and technologies and international best practices in the area of food technology, entrepreneurship and management.
- To carry out R&D in frontier areas, develop world-class technologies and assist the government in policy making on food processing.
- To be a prime academic institution in the areas of food technology, entrepreneurship and management, NIFTEM would offer courses and training programmes of global standards with optimal mix of inputs on food technology, management and entrepreneurship.
- To offer continual training to the industry to enhance their skill and be updated on global trends in food research and technology by consultation with the stakeholders.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...