- News byStream
Admission Notice-NIT, Tiruchirappalli Open for Ph.D'16
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is open for admission to their full time/ part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Management Studies
- Computer Applications and Science
Who can Apply:
- For Ph.D in Engineering Programs: Candidates should have bachelor’s and master’s Degree/M.S. (by Research) in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in UG or PG.
- For Ph.D in Management Studies Program: Candidates should have master’s degree in Business Administration with NET/ UGC/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ MAT or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Industrial Management with minimum of 60% aggregate marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in UG or PG.
- For Ph.D in Science & Humanities Program: Candidates should have Master’s degree in the relevant discipline of Science/ Humanities/ Social Science/ Economics/Business Administration with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (CGPA 6.5/10) and a valid GATE/UGC / CSIR/ NBHM / NET score for OC / OBC category and 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and a valid GATE/ UGC/ CSIR/ NBHM/ NET score.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fee is Rs.500/- for OC/OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Who will be Selected:
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in entrance test conducted by NITT.
- The candidates, short listed based on the written test performance need to appear for a technical and personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for the receipt of completed application form: Sunday, June 12, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...