- News byStream
Admission Notice: NIT, Warangal Announces Admission to Ph.D Programme 2016
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, humanities and social sciences and School of Management for the session July 2016. Last date to apply for the same is May 2.
- Postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidates who are in their final year can also apply.
- Written test
- Submit the duly-filled application along with the required documents to the 'Associate Dean (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal 506 004'.
- An application fee of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 needs to be paid by the SC/St and general candidates for the registration procedure. The candidates can make the payment through a demand draft, drawn in favour of "The Director, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar (Code No. 07456)."
- Last date of the submission of an application form: May 2
About NIT, Warangal:
National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Deemed University) , formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country.
The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment.The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns. Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken.The World Bank Assistance under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP during 2004-09) had been a timely help in the overall development of the Institute.
2016’s highest recruiter of National Institute of Design (NID) is Bengaluru-based Samsung R&D that hired ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...