- News byStream
Admission Notice-Online Application Submission for AP EAMCET 2016 Begins
Online application form submission of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2016 has commenced from February 3 onwards. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) would be conducting the entrance exam on behalf of APSCHE on April 29. This examination is the prerequisite for admissions into various professional courses offered in university/private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The last date by which the online applications need to be submitted without late fee is March 21. The applications can be submitted through online mode only.
- The candidates need to pay a registration fee of Rs. 350 for the submission of Online Application of AP EAMCET 2016. The fee can be paid through any one of these modes (A) AP Online Or (B) Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The filled in application form would be generated containing the registration number and the filled in details. The candidate needs to take the print out of the filled–in application form and along with a recent colour photograph duly attested by the gazetted officer or the principal of the college where studied qualifying examination submit it to the invigilator during the examination.
- Submission of online application forms commence on: February 3, 2016.
- Submission of online applications closes on: March 21, 2016.
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: April 3 to April 9, 2016.
- Submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs.500/- closes on: April 2, 2016.
- Submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs. 1,000/- closes on: April 11, 2016.
- Submission of online application form with a late fee of Rs. 5,000/- closes on: April 19, 2016.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa invites applications for admission to the various courses in Goa for the ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...