- News byStream
Admission Notice: Osmania University Announces Admissions to UG Programmes 2016
Osmania University has opened its gates for students interested in admissions to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) programs
- The candidates who have passed intermediate examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee: Rs.100/-, which can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Last date for submitting the online application: Monday, June 06, 2016.
Last date for submitting the online application with a late fee of Rs.500/-: Wednesday, June 08, 2016.
About Osmania University:
Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan - Nawab Sarwar Jung. It was established and named after the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely State of Hyderabad. It is the first Indian university to have Urdu as a medium of instruction. In 2012, the university was placed sixth among the Nation's Premier Universities in Humanities, Sciences and Commerce stream, which secured the University with Potential for Excellence status.
HOD of Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-Madras), M. Thamban Nair will be receiving the B.K. ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...