Rajasthan Technical University is about to begin the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2016 for admissions to BArch first year of undergraduate programs leading to B.Arch in various Govt. Aided & Private Unaided Technical Institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) for the session 2016-17.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised Board with Mathematics as a compulsary subject and an aggregate of 50% marks (or);
- 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks (or)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with at least 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as compulsory subject
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st Oct.-1991 are eligible. In the case of SC/ST & PwD candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC/ST & PwD candidates who were born on or after 01st October 1986 are eligible (Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet/certificate only will be taken as authentic).
- All admissions to B.Arch degree courses shall be subject to passing of NATA conducted by Council of Architecture (COA); the minimum score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates; there is no relaxation in the minimum score of NATA to any candidate belonging to any category.
- Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2016 can also apply for the counseling but will have to clear NATA by 21st July 2016. All such Candidates must obtain requisite & valid NATA score, prior to reporting at allotted institution. For MCA: Merit basis in MCA Entrance Test to be held on 18th June 2016 at following centre: Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, NERIM, Guwahati, JB College, Jorhat.
A candidate applying for admission process must submit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per the following medical standards:
- Height: Not less than 1.5 m for male candidates and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates
- Weight: Not less than 41 kg for male candidates and 37 kg for female candidates (Approximately)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for male candidates only)
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality
- Vision: Normal & Where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases
- The cost of REAP-2016 Application Form is Rs.700. This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable for future REAPS.
- Candidates will contact any E-Mitra kiosk center and deposit a sum of Rs.705 (nonrefundable)
- In the case of payment through Billdesk mode, the candidates need to note down the transaction Id. Candidates are advised to keep these receipt/transaction Id details safely with them for further use
- After the last date, i.e. 15th June 2016, late fees shall be applicable, as per the details given below:
i) Rs.500/- for fresh registration during 07th July 2016 - 14th July 2016 (total fee payable - Rs.700/- + Rs.500/- = Rs.1200/-)
ii) Rs.1000/- for fresh registration during 01st August 2016 to 08th August 2016 (total application fee shall be Rs.700/- + Rs.1000/- = Rs.1700/-)
NOTE: The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the REAP-2016 office
- Date of Commencement for filling of the Online Application Form: 17th May 2016
- Last Date of Depositing the fees through E-Mitra/Bill desk: 15th June 2016
- Date of Closure for Filling of the Online Application Form: 17th June 2016
- Date of Commencement for filling of the Online Application Form with Late Fees of Rs.500/-: 07th July 2016
- Date of Closure for Fresh Registration with Late Fees of Rs.500/-: 14th July 2016
- Date of Commencement for filling of the Online Application Form with Fresh Registration & Late Fees of Rs.1000/- and Commitment Fees of Rs 10,000/-: 01st August 2016
- Date of Closure for Fresh Registration with Late Fees of Rs.1000/-: 08th August 2016
For more information visit the websites of Rajasthan Technical University