Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Rajasthan Technical University is about to begin the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2016 for admissions to BArch first year of undergraduate programs leading to B.Arch in various Govt. Aided & Private Unaided Technical Institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) for the session 2016-17.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised Board with Mathematics as a compulsary subject and an aggregate of 50% marks (or);
- 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks (or)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with at least 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as compulsory subject
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st Oct.-1991 are eligible. In the case of SC/ST & PwD candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC/ST & PwD candidates who were born on or after 01st October 1986 are eligible (Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet/certificate only will be taken as authentic).
- All admissions to B.Arch degree courses shall be subject to passing of NATA conducted by Council of Architecture (COA); the minimum score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates; there is no relaxation in the minimum score of NATA to any candidate belonging to any category.
- Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2016 can also apply for the counseling but will have to clear NATA by 21st July 2016. All such Candidates must obtain requisite & valid NATA score, prior to reporting at allotted institution. For MCA: Merit basis in MCA Entrance Test to be held on 18th June 2016 at following centre: Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, NERIM, Guwahati, JB College, Jorhat.
A candidate applying for admission process must submit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per the following medical standards:
- Height: Not less than 1.5 m for male candidates and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates
- Weight: Not less than 41 kg for male candidates and 37 kg for female candidates (Approximately)
- Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for male candidates only)
- Heart & Lungs: No abnormality
- Vision: Normal & Where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases
- The cost of REAP-2016 Application Form is Rs.700. This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable for future REAPS.
- Candidates will contact any E-Mitra kiosk center and deposit a sum of Rs.705 (nonrefundable)
- In the case of payment through Billdesk mode, the candidates need to note down the transaction Id. Candidates are advised to keep these receipt/transaction Id details safely with them for further use
- After the last date, i.e. 15th June 2016, late fees shall be applicable, as per the details given below:
i) Rs.500/- for fresh registration during 07th July 2016 - 14th July 2016 (total fee payable - Rs.700/- + Rs.500/- = Rs.1200/-)
ii) Rs.1000/- for fresh registration during 01st August 2016 to 08th August 2016 (total application fee shall be Rs.700/- + Rs.1000/- = Rs.1700/-)
NOTE: The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the REAP-2016 office
- Date of Commencement for filling of the Online Application Form: 17th May 2016
- Last Date of Depositing the fees through E-Mitra/Bill desk: 15th June 2016
- Date of Closure for Filling of the Online Application Form: 17th June 2016
- Date of Commencement for filling of the Online Application Form with Late Fees of Rs.500/-: 07th July 2016
- Date of Closure for Fresh Registration with Late Fees of Rs.500/-: 14th July 2016
- Date of Commencement for filling of the Online Application Form with Fresh Registration & Late Fees of Rs.1000/- and Commitment Fees of Rs 10,000/-: 01st August 2016
- Date of Closure for Fresh Registration with Late Fees of Rs.1000/-: 08th August 2016
For more information visit the websites of Rajasthan Technical University