Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore is open for admission to their following programs for the academic year 2016.
- 4 Year integrated Bachelor of Science Education
- 4 Year integrated Bachelor of Arts Education
- 6 year integrated Master of Science Education (M.Sc.Ed) in Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics)
- 2 year Master of Education (M.Ed.)
Who can Apply:
- For B.Sc.B.Ed Program: Candidates should have completed their Hr.Sec/ PUC or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Statistics For PCM Stream, and Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology OR Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for CBZ stream with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- For B.A.B.Ed Program: Candidates should have completed their Hr.Sec./ PUC or equivalent examination in Arts/Commerce/Science stream with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- For M.Ed. Program: Candidates should have completed their B.A.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. B.El.Ed. or D.El.Ed. (with an undergraduate degree in Arts/Science) with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates of Southern States and Union Territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry are eligible for B.Sc.B.Ed and B.A.B.Ed programs.
- Candidates from all States/ Union Territories of India are eligible for M.Ed. Program.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for CEE 2016 through the University’s official online website
- Entrance Examination Fee:
- For general/OBC category students Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST category Students Rs. 400/-
- For PH of any category Students Rs. 400/-
Who will be Selected:
- Selection will be on the basis of Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the Common Entrance Examination – CEE 2016 to be conducted by RIE, Ajmer.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of closing of online submission of applications: Friday, May 13, 2016.
- Downloading of admits cards: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 to Friday, June 10, 2016.
- Date of CEE: Sunday, June 19, 2016.
- Declaration of result: 2nd week of July, 2016.