Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Mysore is open for admission to their following programs for the academic year 2016.
- 4 Year integrated Bachelor of Science Education
- 4 Year integrated Bachelor of Arts Education
- 6 year integrated Master of Science Education (M.Sc.Ed) in Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics)
- 2 year Master of Education (M.Ed.)
Who can Apply:
- For B.Sc.B.Ed Program: Candidates should have completed their Hr.Sec/ PUC or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Statistics For PCM Stream, and Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology OR Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for CBZ stream with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- For B.A.B.Ed Program: Candidates should have completed their Hr.Sec./ PUC or equivalent examination in Arts/Commerce/Science stream with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- For M.Ed. Program: Candidates should have completed their B.A.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. B.El.Ed. or D.El.Ed. (with an undergraduate degree in Arts/Science) with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates of Southern States and Union Territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry are eligible for B.Sc.B.Ed and B.A.B.Ed programs.
- Candidates from all States/ Union Territories of India are eligible for M.Ed. Program.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for CEE 2016 through the University’s official online website
- Entrance Examination Fee:
- For general/OBC category students Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST category Students Rs. 400/-
- For PH of any category Students Rs. 400/-
Who will be Selected:
- Selection will be on the basis of Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the Common Entrance Examination – CEE 2016 to be conducted by RIE, Ajmer.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of closing of online submission of applications: Friday, May 13, 2016.
- Downloading of admits cards: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 to Friday, June 10, 2016.
- Date of CEE: Sunday, June 19, 2016.
- Declaration of result: 2nd week of July, 2016.