- News byStream
Admission Notice- Sri Siddhartha University Announces AIPGET-2016
All India Post-Graduate Entrance Test (AIPGET-2016) dates have been announced for admission to various Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma courses at the Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE), Karnataka. Courses are offered for the academic year 2016-17 in the following Medical/Dental colleges affiliated to the university:
• Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur (PG Degree/ Diploma Courses)
• Sri Siddhartha Dental College, Tumkur (PG Degree Courses)
Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications, along with the supporting documents and the processing fee, on or before January 4, 2016. The final selection of candidate for admission to SSAHE will be made on the basis of his/her performance in the entrance test.
• The candidate should possess a MBBS/BDS Degrees from any college recognized by Medical Council/Dental Council of India
• The candidate should must have completed or will complete the necessary rotating internship on or before April 30, 2016
Sri Siddhartha University Courses
Application Process For Admission To PG Courses 2016 At SSAHE:
• The candidate can fill the online application form available on the university website and submit it till December 28, 2015.
• After the online submission, the candidate should take a print-out of the application and send it, along with the necessary enclosures and processing fee, to the university office till January 4, 2016.
• The candidates can also download the application from the university website and submit it after completion, along with the supporting documents and the processing fee, on or before January 4, 2016.
• A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 3,500/- should be submitted through demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, SSAHE” Tumkur and payable at Tumkur – 572 107, Karnataka State
• Completed applications should be submitted in person or sent by post at the following university office address:
Office of the Registrar
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education
Tumkur – 572107
• The exam will be conducted in English medium and the duration of the test will be 3 hours
• The paper will consist of 200 objective type multiple choice questions based on the MCI/DCI prescribed syllabus for MBBS / BDS Courses
• Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
• There will be NO negative marking
Selection Process For Admission To SSAHE PG Degree/Diploma Courses:
• The candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the AIPGET-2016 for admission to PG Degree/Diploma courses 2016
• For candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC, the minimum required aggregate is 40% as per Govt. of Karnataka regulations
• On the basis of AIPGET 2016 merit/ rank list, the candidates will be short-listed for counselling and offered admission to the PG Medical/Dental programmes
Application forms available (Online & Offline) December 3, 2015
Last date to submit application online December 28, 2015
Last date for receiving completed applications January 4, 2016
Dispatch of Admit cards January 15, 2016
Written Entrance Test January 20, 2016 (10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Key answers available online February 2, 2016
Last date to receive objections to key answers February 6, 2016
Announcement of Merit List February 29, 2016
For more information visit - http://www.sahe.in/
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...