- News byStream
Admission Notice -St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies (SPIPS),Announces Admission for its UG Courses
St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies (SPIPS),Indore invites applications for direct admission to full time B.B.A. ,B.sc,B.com ,B.C.A and B.A. for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria-
Those desiring to seek admission at SPIPS are, at the time obtaining the Application Form, expected to avail themselves of the guidance of the Counsellor appointed by the Institute, who will facilitate the choice of a particular course apt for the student.
- A student who has passed the Higher Secondary Examination from any recognized Board is eligible to apply for any of the above mentioned courses provided the subjects he/she opts corresponds to it.
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she is sure that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements for the particular programme for which he/she is seeking admission.
- In case a student who is provisionally admitted on the basis of the information - documents furnished by him/her is found ineligible, due to any reason, the Director/Principal can cancel his/her admission.
- Application for admission shall be made on the prescribed form given along with the prospectus.
- Students should duly fill the Application Form and present it with the photocopies only of the Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Those seeking admission to the degree courses will have to attend an Entrance Examination.
Admission to all the courses will be made in order of merit, determined on the basis of :
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the student in the Qualifying Examination.
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination and
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply-
- Download Admission form from the website
- submite complete form with require document in institute office
- Those who pass the Entrance Examination will have to appear for a Personal Interview, and
- bring along the Intimation Card, the Original Transfer Certificate, Original Mark Sheet, and Conduct Certificate, and Two Passport Size Photographs.
Important Dates -
- Admission has started from 30th may,2016
- Last date for admission 7 july ,2016
For more Information visit the website of the Institute
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...