- News byStream
Admission Notice -SUK Announces Admission to PG Diploma in Economics
Shivaji University Department of Economics has started the admission process for Post Graduate Diploma Course for the year 2016-17. The courses available at Shivaji University are:
- P.G.Diploma in Foreign Trade (Import & Export),
- P. G Diploma in Quantitative Techniques and Computer Application,
- P. G Diploma in Corporate Governance
- Application forms are available in the Department of Economics, Shivaji University Kolhapur.
- Application forms with photograph and attested graduate final year mark list should be submitted to the office of the Department of Economics, Shivaji University, Kolhapur on or before 30th June, 2016.
Other Information -
- Course Type - P.G Diploma Course
- Course Duration - 1year starting from June/July every year.
- Eligibility - Any Graduate.
- Course Structure - Total 5 papers & 1 Project
- Marks - Total -600 Marks
- No. of Seats - 50 Seats for each course.
- Job Opportunities - Import-Export Companies, Corporate Houses, Multinational Companies, Banks, Stock Markets,Insurance Companies, Agri-Business Firms, etc.
Important Features of the Courses:
- Any regular course student (M. A., M. Sc., M. Com., MBA, M. Tech. etc) of this university or any other university can also apply for these courses.
- Any person who is in service also can apply but must have graduate degree of any course.
- Transfer Certificate (TC): Not required.
- Expert Faculty drawn from academics, bankers, practicing professionals etc.
- UGC-SAP-DRS funded Department.
- Eligibility: Any graduate can apply for the course.
- Fees: Total fee of the course is Rs.5,500/- only.
- Duration: Course duration is of One Year
- Lectures: Course lectures are on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Examination: Examination is scheduled in the month of May/June
- Placement: Excellent placement facility available.
- Excellent computational facilities (Computer Lab.) in theDepartment.
Globalization is an opportunity for hard working and sincere young Indians. One can take benefits of globalization by upgrading students skills along with specialization must have additional skills which are required in the job market. Post-Graduate Diploma Courses conducted in the Department of Economics are tailored made to equip students with additional add-on-knowledge of subjects that are in demand in the job market.
The Department of Economics of Shivaji University, Kolhapur offers P.G. Diploma Courses for better career in foreign trade, corporate governance, agri-business, co-operative banking & IPR. which are emerging areas in the Global job Market.
Source- Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho
President and CEO, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) USA Fred H Walti II held an interaction with the ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...