University of Calicut invites applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), 4years Integrated Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), 2 years BPEd, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), 2 years Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Communication and Journalism (MCJ), Masters in Science (M.Sc), Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) and Master of Physical Education (MPED) programmes offered in various disciplines for academic session 2016-17.
- For BHM Programs: Candidates should have passed in +2 or equivalent as recognized by the University of Calicut.
- For M.Sc Applied Psychology Programs: Candidates must have a bachelor degree from this University or any other University recognized as equivalent by this university with Psychology as one of the papers in Part III either Main or Sub.
- For MCA Programs: Candidate should have passed any bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with Computer science/Computer application/Mathematics/Statistics/ Engineering and Technology as one of the main or subsidiary subjects with at least 50 % or equivalent CGPA aggregate.
How to Apply-
- Candidates can apply online from the website of the University
- A fee of Rs.300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/SBT e-challan/Friends/Akshaya e-challan).
- For MCA Program: The candidates are required to take a printout of the application and the e-challan receipt to the Chief Coordinator, CCSIT Centre, Calicut University Campus,University of Calicut, P.O. Calicut University-673635.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Last date of online registration: Monday, May 16, 2016.
- Date of entrance examination for MCA program: Sunday, June 12,2016
- Admit card acquired: On or Before Saturday, June 21, 2016
For more information visit the website of the University.