Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The University of Delhi has opened its gates for students interested in admissions to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) honors in Business Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports programs
For B.Tech Program:
- 10 + 2 with Mathematics.
- Those who have appeared may also apply.
For B.Sc. (PE, HE &Sports):
- 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or an examination recognized as equivalent there to with at least 45% marks in the aggregate
- Applications are available on the official website of the University.
For BMS, BBA, B.A (Hons) Business Economics Programs: The weightage will be given as follows:
- 85% for the entrance test
- 15% for the GD and Interview
For B.Tech, B.El.Ed, B.A (Hons) Programs: Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
Last date to apply online: Monday, May 31, 2016.
Dates for the conduct of the entrance examinations: Sunday, June 19, 2016 to Thursday, June 23, 2016.
Announcement of Results: on or before Monday, July 04, 2016.
About University of Delhi:
The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi,India. It is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars that it attracts to its faculty.