University of North Bengal invites applications for for admission to 2-year B.Ed Course in the following Colleges under the University of North Bengal for the Session 2016-17 to 2018:
1. Coochbehar B.Ed Training College, Tengonmari, P.O., Rajarhat, Dist.: Coochbehar
2. Vidyasagar College of Education, Rupandighi, P.O., Phansidewa, Dist.: Darjeeling
3. Kabiguru Rabindranath College of Education, P.O., Gosairhat Bandar, Dist.: Coochbehar
4. Dhupguri College of Education (B.Ed), Roy Para, Ward No.: XVI, PO, Dhupguri, Dist. Jalpaiguri
5. Alipurduar B.Ed Training College, Vill., Pakuritala, Dist.: Alipurduar
6. Pragati College of Education, Lutia Jote, P.O., New Chumta, Dagapur
7. Manoranjan Saha Memorial B.Ed College, Vill.: Uttar Mouamari, Dist.: Jalpaiguri
8. Eastern Booars B.Ed Training College, P.O., Bhatibari, Dist.: Alipurduar
Candidates with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities) either in the Bachelor's Degree and/or in the Master's Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
No candidate will get grade marks for both Honours and General in the degree level examination
For all honours candidates, the percentage of marks shall be calculated strictly based on marks received in the Honours subject.
Age not more than 35 years on 01st July 2016 (for fresher candidates only)
Reservation: Reservation of seats for candidates shall be strictly as per Govt. order.
How to Apply-
Online application forms will be available at the University of North Bengal.
The filled in application forms must be submitted online along with an online payment of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST canddiates)
The Payment of Exam Fee will be made online through Credit Card/Debit Card & Net Banking through the payment gateway available on the University website while filling the application form
For details of online admission procedure, please visit our website www.nbu.ac.in
Online Application Form of NBU B.Ed Admission 2016 will be available from 01st May 2016