- News byStream
Admission Notice-XLRI Open for PGP-CEM'16
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) is open for its Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM) program for the academic year 2016.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply on the official website of XLRI on or before 15th June 2016 and need to send a hard copy of the completed application form along with
- a copy of a recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate and
- a Demand Draft for Rs. 750/- only or proof of transaction in case of online payment should reach "EDC Office, XLRI Jamshedpur, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur - 831001" on or before June 22, 2016.
Who can Apply:
To be eligible to apply for admission into the Programme, the candidates should
- be at least Graduates from any recognized University
- have interest in entrepreneurship-social or commercial- even though currently not functioning as entrepreneurs
- Possess basic computer literacy 5
- No age bar has been stipulated for applying for admission into the programme;
- Eligible applicants will be subject to a process of Personal Interview and, if necessary, Group Discussion, for final selection of candidates for admission into the Programme
- Being called for Personal Interview and Group Discussions etc., will not necessarily entitle a candidate to admission into the Programme
50 % of seats will be reserved for candidates from Jharkhand. For this category of candidates, reservation norms stipulated by the Government will apply.
Limited number of scholarships may be available for meritorious but poor students particularly from among the SC / ST candidates based on criteria to be decided by the Institute.
Who will be Selected:
Eligible Candidates will be called for Interview / GD process and selection for this Programme will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview / GD process.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for Online Registration-15th June 2016
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application form (hard copy)-22nd June 2016
- Tentative dates of Interview / GD process-06th – 13th July 2016
- Inauguration -01st September 2016
- Orientation Programme & Commencement of Classes-02nd September 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...