XLRI was founded in 1949 by a few visionary Jesuit Fathers to bring a change in the society. The institute always strives to be a management school with a difference.Pursuit of academic excellence and fostering whole-person integral growth of students has been the hallmark of XLRI for over six decades.
XLRI Jamshedpur Pictures & Videos
XLRI Jamshedpur Vision and Mission
Vision :- To an institution of execellence nuturing responsible global leaders for the greater common good and a sustainable future. Mission:- To disseminate knowledge in management through a portfolio of educational programs and publications. To extend frontiers of knowledge throughrelevant and contextual research. To nurture responsive ethical leaders sensitive to environment ...
Awards & Rankings
- The Week (Oct 2016) - No.1 Private B-School, Overall No.3
- Outlook (October, 2016) - No 1 Private B School and No 3 overall
- Outlook (October, 2016) - No 1. in Infrastructure & Facilities
- People Matters (September, 2016) XLRI - 3rd Rank
- Business India (January, 2016) Overall 2nd Rank