- News byStream
Admission Notice - SDPS Women's College announces admission for B.Com courses
SDPS Women’s College invites applications for the admission to various course for the academic session 2016-17
Course offered in commers stream:
- B.Com (Plain)
- B.Com (Honors)
- B.Com (Computer Application)
B.COM is a under graduate degree in Commerce. B.COM has gained importance in the past few years and has become an essential qualification for businesses. Commerce, today offers great opportunities in career to a student. To produce hard core professionals with sound understanding of economy and vital aspects of trade in industry. which has been established to provide job/industry oriented professionals.
Commerce, as a faculty, providing new dimensions to commerce education. These programs have been designed keeping in view the changing requirements of related Industry aiming at developing necessary skills in the student preferably OJT, Industrial & vocational training and self employment.
A person choosing a Career in Commerce can get into several streams. Some of these are: Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, MBA Banking ,Cost and Management Accountant, Stock Broking and Economics. Other streams available for commerce students can be as – Advertising, Marketing, Law, Business Consulting etc.
BACHELORS OF COMMERCE (B.COM)
Duration : 3 year
10 + 2 (60% and above) with any stream.
B.Com. (Computer Application)
Duration: 3 years
10 + 2 (50% and above) with any stream
B.Com. (Plain) :
Duration: 3 years
- Application form can be downloaded from this link www.sdps.edu.in. or same can be obtained from the College office/ City office by paying Rs. 300/- cash or by Bank Draft payable to the SDPS Women’s College , Indore. Downloaded forms , along with the Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- can be sent to the college address and those candidates will get the Information Brochure by post.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANT
- All particulars in the application form must be written carefully & legibly. Incomplete Applications would not be considered.
- The candidates selected for admission shall submit following originals certificates/documents along with the assisted photocopies as mentioned there of at the time of reporting for admission to the college
Optional : –
- 15 recent passport size photographs (write your name at the back of photographs with course
- Original Migration and Transfer Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th
- Marksheet of 12th
Original and attested Xerox Copies of (all in four sets)
Marriage certificate (if applicable)
Court affidavit explaining the gap (if any), clearly mentioning that candidate did not take admission in any institution.
Dates to remeber:
- admission has started from may 18 ,2016 to july first week.
For more information visit the website of the college
When it comes to research papers submission, VIT University, one of the leading Universities of the country has raced ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...