Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is inviting applications for its Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes offered in various specializations for the academic session 2016.
The Eligibility Conditions
For MD/MS programmes
- Candidates must be having permanent registration from Medical Council of India or any state Medical Council once having completed their compulsory rotating Internship (candidates who would be competing their Internship by 30th April 2016 can also apply).
- During the MBBS course the candidates who failed more than 3 times subject wise in any examination cannot apply.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years as on 31.12.2016 for clinical subjects.
- For MD-non clinical & all PG Diploma courses there is no age limit.
- Candidates who are holding the MBBS degrees from the foreign universities should have cleared the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
For MDS Programmes
- Candidates must be having a BDS degree from a recognized Dental College. He/ She must be having a permanent registration from any of the State Dental Councils.
- The candidates who would be completing their compulsory rotating Internship on or before 30th April 2016 can also apply.
The Application Procedure
- The application can be done online by visiting the website of the university
- There is an application fee of Rs 2000 that needs to be paid online through net banking/credit/debit card
- The Selection Procedure
- The candidates would be selected based on their performance in the National Level Amrita Entrance Exam and subsequent counselling conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
The Important Dates
- The online registration needs to complete by: Monday, February 02, 2016.
- Entrance Exam date for MDS: Saturday, March 05, 2016.
- Entrance Exam date for MD/MS: Sunday, March 06, 2016.
For more information the candidates can visit the website of the university.