- News byStream
Admit Card of MAT September 2016 Released on August 27
All India Management Association (AIMA) has released admit card 2016 for September session of Management Aptitude Test (MAT). MAT admit card September 2016 can be downloaded from the website of AIMA till the test day that is 4th September by entering application number. The exam will be conducted on 4th and 10th September in both online and offline modes.
Once the admit card of MAT 2016 is downloaded, candidates have to check details printed on the admit card. The name of the candidate, time of the test, the venue of the test, roll number and date of the test are to be checked. In the case of any mistakes and errors in the MAT September 2016 admit card details, contact the concerned officials and get it corrected so as to avoid any problem further.
Candidates must remember -
- Affix two photographs on the admit card of MAT 2016
- Get them attested by Head of the Institute/ College or by a Gazetted Officer
Downloading process of the admit card of MAT September 2016
- Go to the official website of AIMA and click on the link of MAT 2016 admit card
- Enter all the necessary information like Name, Application Form Number or Date of Birth
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button and download it
- For future use, save a copy of MAT admit card
- Take a print out of MAT admit card 2016
- Carry the MAT 2016 Admit Card to the venue of test centre
Candidates are also advised to carry identity proofs like Voter ID Card, UID Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card and Driving License etc. At the test centre, the invigilator will collect the upper half of the MAT admit card 2016. But the candidates will have to keep the lower half of the admit card with them. MAT 2016 will be conducted for admissions to over 600 B-Schools at various test centres across India.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...