Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AEEE 2022 CSAP Registration: The counselling procedure for admissions into the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has begun from August 07 onwards and will conclude on August 15, with the payment deadline being August 16. Candidates who have qualified AEEE 2022 and meet the other eligibility requirements shall register for the Centralized Seat Allotment Process [CSAP] in online mode only at https://amrita.edu/btech before the aforementioned deadline. Important instructions to note while registering are given here.
Also Read: AEEE 2022 Counselling Dates
AEEE 2022 CSAP Important Instructions
Ensure to meet the following instructions while AEEE 2022 CSAP Registration:
- Before registering for AEEE CSAP 2022, all candidates must enter their HSC (10+2) marks and upload their respective HSC marksheet in AOAP.
- Candidates who have JEE Main/ SAT/ PEARSON 2022 scores shall also upload their marks and scorecard in AOAP before going for registration.
- It is also necessary to meet the guidelines regarding format and file size while uploading the marksheet/scorecard.
- All candidates must only register online for AEEE CSAP at https://amrita.edu/btech whose link will be withdrawn on August 15.
- For successful registration, candidates shall also pay a non-refundable fee of INR 5000/- in online mode as well, using credit/debit cards or net banking.
- While entering your email address and mobile number, take note that these details will be required for all further contact until the end of the admission process and cannot be changed in between. OTP verification will be done through this number and is required for logging in every time.
- Based on the 5 campuses and 13 branches of Amrita University, a total of 35 combinations can be entered by the candidate. Make sure that no preference is repeated. The candidate must enter at least one preference. All preferences are to be entered as a combination of campus and branch only.
- Preferences can only be edited after the publication of the trial allotment list i.e., on August 18, 2022 only. Preferences cannot be edited after each round. The preferences entered on August 18 are final and unchangeable.
- A copy of the AEEE 2022 CSAP preferences given should be saved and printed along with the AEEE 2022 CSAP Registration Fee receipt.
- For any further queries, candidates can contact Amrita University helpdesk through https://amrita.edu/contact.
Also Read: AEEE 2022 Counselling Process
For all the latest Education News updates regarding AEEE 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!