- News byStream
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Dates Announced
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has announced exam dates AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination which is scheduled to take place on May 28, 2017. The examination is being conducted for the admission to 700 MBBS seats in seven AIIMS institutions across India. The examination will be computer based, and the duration of the test will be 3 ½ hours.
As per the official notification, the online question booklet consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The questions will test the reasoning ability of the candidates. There will be 20 questions from General Knowledge, 60 questions each from Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- The candidates need to attain 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2017
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category must have passed 10+2
- The qualifying marks for General and OBC category is 60 percent
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates is 50 percent
- The candidates have to fill the application only through the official website
- The cost of application for General category is Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- for the application
- The application fee can be paid through an online portal
- The qualified candidates will be called for counselling (rank wise) for the admission to MBBS programmes
- The cut-off marks for General category is 50% and 45% for OBC category candidates
|Online application process begins from||February 2017|
|Online registration portal ends on||April 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2017|
|Date of Computer Based Online Exam (AIIMS MBBS 2017)||May 28, 2017|
|Declaration of results||June 14, 2017|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates on AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Admit Card of National Institute of Fashion Technology has been released on January 21, 2017 online. NIFT Entrance ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...