- News byStream
AIMS Announces Exam Dates for ATMA 2017 Session
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the exam dates for ATMA 2017 session. The examination is being conducted for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) course for the academic session 2017-19.
AIMS has announced exam dates for three tests which will take place in February, May and July 2017. The first test will be paper based, and the rest will be online tests. According to the official notification, the online application and fee payment window will open from December 19, 2016. However, no other dates have been announced by AIMS yet.
- The candidates who are willing to take ATMA 2017 examination must possess a Bachelor’s gegree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year UG course in any discipline may also apply for the entrance test.
Application Process: -
- The candidates can submit the applications either in online or offline mode.
- The candidates must visit the official website for filling the online applications.
- The candidates sending applications in offline mode have to download the application from the official website.
- The cost of application for the first test is likely to be Rs. 1,110.
ATMA Exam Pattern: -
- The question paper consists of 180 questions from three areas which include Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills and Analytical Reasoning Skills.
- The duration of the exam is three hours.
ATMA 2017 Test Dates: -
|Test Session||Date||Mode of Test|
|ATMA February 2017||February 12, 2017||Paper based (offline)|
|ATMA May 2017||May 28, 2017||Computer based (online)|
|ATMA July 2017||July 23, 2017||Computer based (Online)|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Vinod Gupta is the ex-CEO of leading American companies like Infofree.com, infoGROUP and DatabaseUSA.com. He has also ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...