Alliance University, Bangalore has announced notification for the early admission round of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) for the academic session 2017-18. Alliance School of Business is offering the course and the selection is purely based on merit. The duration of the course is three years.
Objective of course: -
The main aim of the course is to prepare young graduates to take up challenging careers in business and industry.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for BBA course at Alliance School of Business must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
Application Procedure: -
- The candidates can apply to BBA course both in online and offline mode.
- The candidates applying through online mode must visit the official website of Alliance School of Business.
- On the home page, there is a link which states ‘Application Form’.
- The candidates can fill the details and submit the application form.
- The candidates applying through offline mode have to download the application form from the official website.
- The application must be filled and sent to Alliance School of Business.
- The candidates have to upload or send photocopies of Class X, and Class XII marks sheet along with the application form.
Also read: - IIT Madras Invites Applications for MBA 2017
- The applicants have to take Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (AUMAT).
- The candidates will also have to appear for the personal interview round.
Fee Structure: -
- The course fee is Rs. 6,00,000 for three years.
Important Dates: -
- The last date for the submission of application is December 15, 2016.
- The admission process will commence from December 17, 2016.