Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has announced the notification for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) course in various disciplines for the academic session 2017-18. The programs are being offered by Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT-M.
Programmes offered: -
- Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour (HRM & OB)
- Integrative Management and Operations
- Information Systems
- The candidates who are interested in applying for MBA course at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras must possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% of marks in UG degree for the admission to MBA course.
- The candidates must also qualify Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year UG degree can also apply for MBA programme at IIT-Madras.
Application Procedure: -
- The candidates can submit only online applications.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT-M for filling online application form.
Selection Procedure: -
- The applicants will be shortlisted according to the marks secured in Common Admission Test (CAT), academic performance, industry experience and gender.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview at DoMS, IIT-M.
- The candidates who have graduated from IIT-M with CGPA of 8 and above are exempted from CAT score.
Important Dates & Points to remember: -
- The last date for submitting online application is January 30, 2017.
- No application will be accepted after the deadline.
- The dates relating to publishing the names of shortlisted candidates on official website and date of interview will be announced later.