- News byStream
IIT Madras Invites Applications for MBA 2017
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has announced the notification for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) course in various disciplines for the academic session 2017-18. The programs are being offered by Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT-M.
Programmes offered: -
- Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour (HRM & OB)
- Integrative Management and Operations
- Information Systems
- The candidates who are interested in applying for MBA course at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras must possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 60% of marks in UG degree for the admission to MBA course.
- The candidates must also qualify Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year UG degree can also apply for MBA programme at IIT-Madras.
Application Procedure: -
- The candidates can submit only online applications.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT-M for filling online application form.
Selection Procedure: -
- The applicants will be shortlisted according to the marks secured in Common Admission Test (CAT), academic performance, industry experience and gender.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview at DoMS, IIT-M.
- The candidates who have graduated from IIT-M with CGPA of 8 and above are exempted from CAT score.
Important Dates & Points to remember: -
- The last date for submitting online application is January 30, 2017.
- No application will be accepted after the deadline.
- The dates relating to publishing the names of shortlisted candidates on official website and date of interview will be announced later.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Admit Card of National Institute of Fashion Technology has been released on January 21, 2017 online. NIFT Entrance ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...