The Andhra Pradesh Government has issued the notification for APRJC 2019 (Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges) Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET). This is an entrance examination conducted by the APREI Society for the admission into 10 Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges which offer +2 courses. This year the government has released the notification very early i.e. before the completion of AP SSC board examinations. Candidates can check all details about APRJC CET 2019 here.
APRJC CET 2019 Important Dates
The official notification and dates for APRJC CET 2019 have been released, and the candidates can check the important dates of APRJC CET 2019 here -
|Commencement of online application process for APRJC CET 2019||March 14, 2019|
|Deadline to submit the online application form for APRJC CET 2019||April 14, 2019|
|APRJC CET 2019 exam date||May 09, 2019|
APRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March/April 2019 only.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier are not eligible need and not to apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
APRJC CET 2019 Scheme of Examination:
Students can select any of the following groups for examination. The exam shall be conducted in the group chosen by the candidate. APRJC CET 2019 exam scheme, groups and subjects can be checked below.
|Name of the Course||Subjects||Duration||Marks|
|MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|BPC||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|CEC/ MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
|EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|CGDT||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
- The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
- The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on the 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
APRJC CET 2019 Application Procedure 2019
APRJC CET 2019 Examination Fee: Rs.250/
APRJC CET 2019 online application can be filled through the official website of APRJC CET 2019. The candidates must pay the above-mentioned application fee first to register for APRJC CET 2019 exam. Click here to apply for APRJC CET 2019.
APRJC CET Selection Process 2019
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
- While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, the combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC.
- If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
More details about APRJC CET 2019 can be checked below -
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest updates on APRJC CET 2019.