Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has announced that AP EAMCET score is mandatory for the candidates aspiring for admission in UG paramedical and nursing courses in Andhra Pradesh. Over the years, the admission process for these courses was based on Intermediate grade points. Now, the varsity has scrapped the existing process and replaced it with AP EAMCET merit. All the affiliated colleges of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences shall grant admission in paramedical and nursing courses based on AP EAMCET score and rank.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences may conduct a centralized counselling process for paramedical and nursing courses. The guidelines for the counselling process and reservation policy will be announced by the varsity shortly.
As per the latest rule, AP EAMCET is mandatory for the following paramedical and nursing courses –
- B.Sc Nursing
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. Neuro Physiology Technology
- B.Sc. Imaging Technology
- B.Sc MLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- Post Basic Nursing
- B.Sc. Emergency Medical Technology
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Optometric Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology
- B.Sc. Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology
- B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy Technology
Candidates aspiring for admission in above courses in Andhra Pradesh must submit an online application form for AP EAMCET 2019. All the candidates who have passed Class 12 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as the main subjects can register for AP EAMCET 2019 paramedical and nursing courses admissions.
More details about Andhra Pradesh UG paramedical and nursing admissions 2019 can be checked below –
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest updates on Andhra Pradesh Paramedical and Nursing Admissions 2019.