The School of Distance Education, Andhra University has announced that the last date for submitting applications for distance UG courses has been extended from October 22 to October 31, 2016. The candidates who are still waiting to apply for the course have to submit the applications on or before October 31, 2016. However, the candidates will also need to pay a late fee of Rs. 300/- for submitting the applications.
The admissions are being carried out for the following distance UG Courses:-
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- All the candidates who have passed Class XII or Intermediate can apply
- The candidates who possess a certificate in Technical Education & Training can also apply
- The candidates must visit the official website of SDE, AU and download the application form
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details
- The filled in application form must be sent to The Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam 530003
- The candidates need to draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 340 (including late fee) in the name of The Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 530003
- The Demand Draft must be sent along with the application form
- The last date for the receipt of applications is October 31, 2016
Andhra University is one of the best universities in Andhra Pradesh which offers a wide range of courses. the university not only accommodates local students but also students from other states too.