AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Counselling 2023: The Department of Technical Education will start the AP EAMCET Bi.P.C 2023 counselling process on November 1, 2023 with the online registration process. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the AP EAMCET Bi.P.C counselling process on or before November 8, 2023. Candidates, who have qualified for the AP EAMCET Bi.P.C 2023 exam, are eligible to participate in the counselling process. Candidates, who will complete the online registration process and pay the processing fees successfully by the last date, then the candidates will be eligible to take part in the online certificate verification process. As per the schedule, AP EAMCET Bi.P.C online certificate verification process will start on November 9, 2023.
Also read l AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Counselling Dates 2023 Released
AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Counselling 2023: Registration and Fee Payment Process
Find out the important instructions that should be followed during the online registration process.
- Candidates should enter the EAMCET hall ticket number and date of birth during the registration process
- If there is no mistake found in the application form, then the candidates will be redirected to the processing fee payment gateway
- To complete the registration process, the candidates should pay Rs 1200 (Rs 600 for reserved category) using the credit/ debit card
AP EAMCET Bi.P.C Counselling 2023: Instructions to Follow for Certificate Verification
The mode of AP EAMCET Bi.P.C counselling online certificate verification is online only. The candidates should refer to the following instructions that need to follow for the certificate verification process.
- Candidates, who have already verified the certificate online through web services, are eligible to pay the processing fees directly cum registration for AP EAMCET Bi.P.C counselling registration
- Candidates, whose certificate is already verified through web services but want to change the data, can upload the relevant certificates for online verification
- Candidates, whose data is not verified, should upload the documents for the online verification process