Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
APSCHE has released the official dates for AP ICET 2022 counselling. The counselling process will begin in the first week of September 2022. Candidates who successfully qualify for the AP ICET 2022 can register with the counselling process once the registration link is made live on the official website. All the qualified candidates are eligible to get admission in the first year of MBA & MCA courses in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates appearing in the AP ICET 2022 counselling must pay the counselling fees online to book their seats. Once the AP ICET 2022 counselling fee payment is completed the candidate needs to appear for the certificate verification. All the candidates need to verify their documents within the assigned time period. Below we have highlighted the AP ICET 2022 counselling dates along with the AP ICET counselling process.
AP ICET 2022 Counselling Date
Here are the important dates for AP ICET counselling 2022:
AP ICET 2022 Counselling Registration
|First Week of September 2022|
|Online Certificate Verification||First Week of September 2022|
|Exercising AP ICET 2022 Web Options||First Week of September 2022|
|Modification in AP ICET 2022 Web Options||Second Week of September 2022|
First Seat Allotment
Second Week of September 2022
AP ICET Counselling 2022 Process
To appear for the AP ICET counselling process:
- Candidates need to register for the counselling process by visiting the official website
- Depending on the rank in the merit candidate will be eligible to attend the counselling process
- During the registration, process candidates need to select the college and stream depending on the rank
- Verify the document online
- Pay the counselling fees and take the screenshot or print out the receipt
- Upon completion of registration candidate will be provided with the password that will enable him/her to participate in the counselling process
- The candidate will be receiving the allotment letter on the registered email id and mobile number
- Once the allotment letter is received candidate needs to report to the assigned college for further admission process with original documentation
For more updates Stay tuned with CollegeDekho Education News!