Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP PGECET web options 2022 have been reopened by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinnada and the candidates can now submit the option on or before September 30, 2022 instead of September 28. To complete the AP PGECET web options 2022, the candidates should visit the official website, pgecet-sche.aptonline.in and should enter the details like application number and date of birth. The candidates should print their application form and start to proceed with the option entry. If the candidates wish to change any selection, then they must click on the save option. After that they should revisit the web option for changing the sequence before the last date.
|Direct link to fill AP PGECET Web Options 2022|
Important Instructions for AP PGECET Web Options 2022
The candidates can check out the important instructions for AP PGECET web options 2022 here in the following section.
- Students are advised to check the details in “Print your application form” link before starting with the option entry
- Save the options and revisit the web option page in order to modify the option of changing the order of sequence before the last date
- Once the students will freeze the data, no chance for further editing under any circumstances will be allowed
- Lastly the saved options will be considered for the seat allotment process
Steps to Select AP PGECET Web Options 2022
The mode of AP PGECET counselling 2022 is online. The candidates can refer to the below mentioned steps to select the AP PGECET web options 2022 here in the given section.
- Go to the official website, pgecet-sche.aptonline.in
- Click on the web options link on the home page
- Enter the application number and date of birth
- Choose the AP PGECET web option
- If required, the candidates should change their option
- Submit the AP PGECET form
Once the data is frozen, the candidates should note that they can not edit it further.
Latest Education News Today (September 29, 2022)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.