- News byStream
AP Polytechnic Lateral Entry Notification
The Department of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for Lateral Polytechnic Entrance (Bridge Course) on 4-May-2016. TKR Polytechnic College, Pamarru, Krishna District has been selected as the examination hub. This examination is conducted for ITI students for the admission into Polytechnic 2nd year through lateral entry. Here are the details of notification.
- Process of application:- Online / Offline
- Cost of Application:- Rs. 300/-
- Eligibility:- ITI Pass with a minimum of 45% of marks
- Last date to apply:- 20-May-2016
- Download of Hall Tickets:- 24-May-2016
- Date of Examination:- 31-May-2016
- Time of Examination:-
- 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM – Mathematics
- 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM – Physics
- 3.30 PM to 5.15 PM – Chemistry
- Venue of Examination:- TKR Polytechnic College, Pammaru, Krishna District.
Students of Krishna District have to attend the examination at the above mentioned venue. No application will be accepted after 20-May-2016. Students can apply online at AP Polytechnic website. The examination will be conducted offline. All the questions will be objective. The examination will be for 120 marks.
Following is the distribution of marks:
- Mathemics-60 Marks
- Physics and Chemistry – 60 Marks.
A separate counter for queries regarding the examination was set up at the college. Students can directly contact the college office for any queries.
Source:- Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada/Guntur
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
One of the leading institutions in the field of Sciences in India - the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is all ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...