Maharashtra DTE has announced that the application process for MAH CET 2017 has begun from January 21. Candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria will have to register for the exam before February 13, 2017. Check all the exam related details here.
MAH CET 2017 Important Dates:
|Commencement of application process||January 21, 2017|
|Last date to register for the exam||February 13, 2017|
|Application fee can be paid from||January 21 to February 13, 2017|
|Application editing window will close on||February 13, 2017|
|Application form can be printed latest by||February 28, 2017|
|Admit cards to be released on||February 23, 2017|
|Exam to be conducted on||March 4 and 5, 2017|
|Result of Exam to be announced on||March 10, 2017|
|Counselling for MAH CET 2017 to begin from||Second week of May, 2017|
- Aspirants will have to apply for MAH CET 2017 online.
- Register on the official website of the exam by entering your e-mail id.
- Use the provided password to log in and fill the complete application form.
- Application fee of Rs.1000 (Rs.800 for reserved candidates) can be paid by net banking, credit or debit card.
- Application fee paid by any other medium other than online will not be accepted. In this case, the application of the candidate will be canceled.
Only those candidates who submitted the complete application form along with the fee will be able to download the MAH CET Admit Card 2017 from February 23, 2017.
Check MAH CET 2017 exam pattern and syllabus below.
Candidates can apply for courses offered by colleges in Maharashtra on the basis of their MAH CET 2017 score. Those who will clear the cutoff set by the respective colleges will be called for counseling process.