The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is going to conduct the Entrance Exam Pre-Pharmacy Test (PPHT) for those applicants who wanted to take admission for Pharmacy Courses, so applicants first of all filled his Application form to get admission in Pharmacy Course, via online mode. The Application for is available on the official website of Chattisgarh Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal (CG Vyapam) www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Every year thousands of aspirants from all over Chhattisgarh appear for this examination. With the increased demand of Pharma Professionals, many students now opt for such Pharma courses. This year also a huge group of students from the State is expected to register themselves for Pre-Pharmacy Test.
The exam is going to be conducted on the same day of CG PAT 2016 that is on 5th May. In the first half of the day, PAT has been scheduled from 9 to 12.15 pm afterwards PPHT will be conducted from 2 to 5.15 pm.
Eligibility Criteria for CG Vyapam PPHT Entrance Exam 2016-
- The candidates who want to appear for PPHT must have 10+2 or equivalent with min 45% marks from any recognized University or Board.
- Those who have appeared for 12th standard examination can also apply.
Age Limit for CG PPHT is 18- 28 years as on 01/01/2016. No reservation implies for age relaxation.
- The application fee for General category Aspirant:Rs. 300/-
- The application fee for OBC category Aspirants :Rs. 250/-
- The application fee for ST/SC category Aspirants : Rs. 200/-
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of examination result and then, after counselling process, colleges will be allotted to the students for seeking admission into B.pharmacy or D.Pharmacy courses.