British Council, United Kingdom (UK) has opened applications for Goa Educational Trust (GET) scholarships for the year 2017. Through these scholarships, the applicants and selected students will have a chance to pursue Post Graduate (PG) degree in the United Kingdom (UK). Therefore, interested students can apply for the scholarship.
Details of Scholarship: -
- The British Council will provide full/ part tuition fees to the selected candidates for pursuing Post Graduate (PG) programme in the UK.
- The scholarship will be provided for the programmes which will commence in September or October 2017.
- However, the selected students have to incur other additional costs.
- The scholarship is applicable only for the students residing in Goa domicile.
- All the applicants should have a valid Indian passport.
- The applicants should have good academic record. The selection will be based on candidate’s academic record or accomplishments.
- The upper age limit to apply for the scholarship is 30 years.
Application Process: -
- Official website of British Council facilitates downloading of the application form.
- The candidates need to download the application form from the official website of British Council.
- The application has to be filled carefully.
- The candidates need to affix the prescribed documents.
- The filled-in application and relevant documents must be sent to the address prescribed by post.
- The applicants must note that the applications must reach the prescribed address on or before May 10, 2017.