Premier business school of the country, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow or IIM-L is now inviting applications for admissions to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management, exclusively meant for Working Executives, also known as WMP, for the academic year beginning 2017.
A flexible programme of a 21-month duration, WMP of IIM Lucknow is offered at the institute’s Noida campus. Classes are conducted at the campus every fortnight (weekends), wherein the students are required to stay at the campus in order to attend classes.
Candidates are selected for the WMP programme of IIM Lucknow on the basis of their performance in the entrance test as well as in the personal interview round.
Eligibility Criteria for WMP of IIM Lucknow:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent from any recognised university is mandatory.
- Moreover, a candidate should also have scored a minimum of 50% marks or 5.5 CGPA as on a 10 point scale.
- In addition, for reserved category candidates, he/she should have secured at least 45% marks or 5.0 CGPA.
- Full-time work experience of a minimum three years post the qualification is mandatory as on April 30, 2017.
- A valid score of Common Admission Test or CAT/ Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT/ Xavier's Aptitude Test or XAT/ Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE or the WMP Entrance Test is a prerequisite as well.
All interested applicants can fill in the application form online on the official website of IIM Lucknow. Additionally, each applicant will be required to upload the necessary documents in order to be considered for further shortlisting. These documents include a copy of score cards of CAT or GMAT or XAT or GATE. If a candidate wishes to appear for the WMP Entrance Test, they will have to indicate it in their application form. Apart from that, applicants also need to attach a copy of the experience certificates or salary slips of the previous and current employers that specify your date of joining and relieving.
Important Dates for WMP of IIM Lucknow:
|Last date to complete application process for WMP||3rd April 2017|
|WMP entrance exam||16th April 2017|
|Declaration of list of shortlisted candidates||First week of May 2017|
|Conduction of Personal Interviews||12th May - 14th May 2017|
|Declaration of final list of candidates selected for admission||Third week of May 2017|