Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
APRJC CET 2022 application process will conclude on 20th May 2022. Candidates who are desirous to apply can fill the application form by visiting the official website- aprs.apcfss.in. Those who have filled the form but have not paid the application fee can also do it by 20th May. The application process will conclude upon the submission of the application fee. The exam will be conducted on 5th June 2022.
Important Dates for APRJC CET 2022
All important dates regarding the exam are as follows-
|Commencement of application process||28th April 2022|
|Conclusion of the application process||20th May 2022|
|Release of hall ticket||by 30th May 2022|
|Examination date||5th June 2022|
Important Points to Remember While Filling APRJC CET 2022 Application Form
Here are some of the crucial points candidates must know before fill up the form-
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Candidates are required to submit preliminary information online
- When filling up the online application form, candidates should follow the instructions given in the 'Information Bulletin' as well as the directions provided online.
- The candidate must choose the course when filling out the online application. It cannot be changed once it has been selected.
- The candidate is solely responsible for any mistakes or incorrect information. Filling out an online application requires the utmost care.
- As confirmation that the information supplied in the application is accurate, the selected candidate must present the original certificates when they are admitted.
Also Read: How to Pay APRJC CET 2022 Application Fee?
How to Check the Application Status of APRJC CET 2022?
To check the application status, candidates can follow these steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Navigate to the exam you're appearing for.
- Find 'Payment' and click on 'Click Here'.
- Enter the necessary details.
- The application payment details will be displayed on the screen.
For more Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.