Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023: Assam Public Service Commission invited applications from talented engineering students to join the post of Junior Manager. The recruitment drive has an objective to fill 215 vacancies in the arena of Electrical engineering and IT at Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. Selected candidates can draw a salary ranging between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 92,000 per month. Read this article to gain insight into more details concerning their recruitment.
APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023: Highlights
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Power distribution Company Limited
Junior Manager (Electrical & IT)
To be notified
Rs 25,000-90,000 with grade pay of Rs 12,100
Commencement of Application
April 10, 2023
Last Date to Apply
May 9, 2023
APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Details
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 only after thoroughly checking the eligibility parameters set by the commission. Below is a detailed list of qualities one must possess for the recruitment process.
- The age of the applicants should be between 21 to 38 years as on January 1, 2023.
- Candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- Those applying for Junior Manager in the Electrical department need to hold a 3 years diploma degree in Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- For IT department enthusiasts, a degree in computer technology is essential.
APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023: General Instructions
As per the APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 notification, the commission has enforced certain rules that are to be abided by the applicants. Check below.
- Prior to sending an application, candidates are required to read the eligibility criteria because if, on scrutiny, any candidate is found to be ineligible, their candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates who furnish wrong information regarding age or qualification will be disqualified.
- Candidates need to produce identity proof like Voter or Aadhar card at the time of the written exam and interview.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Recruitment News Pertaining to recruitment exams and job notifications. You can write to us at our Email-ID email@example.com.