- News byStream
Assam Don Bosco University To Conduct Short Term Course On Electronic Systems Design
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Assam Don Bosco University, in association with Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd will conduct a short term course on Electronic Systems Design, 31 May – 11 June, 2016 at Azara Campus of the University.
- To familiarize with Embedded Systems and its related applications.
- Programming using AVR microcontroller.
- To provide hands-on skills on AVR interfacing.
- Familiarization of Digital Designs and Verilog Programming.
- Exposure to Cadence.
Candidates have to pay the registration fee by Cash/Demand Draft in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’ payable at Guwahati. Scanned copy of the completed application form and the demand draft should be submitted to email@example.com on or before 10-04-2016.
Download the Application Form-STCESD-2016 from university website.
Registration fees: Rs. 4500.00 for all
Last Date of Registration: 01-05-2016
Date of confirmation of participation: 20-04-2016
- An AVR development board will be given to each participant.
- Two Certificates one from Assam Don Bosco University and another from the Tevatron Technologies as industrial training will be given to the participants.
For more information, you may download the Workshop Details from university website.
Mr. Mriganka Gogoi (9954 293 213), Ms. Hemashree Bordoloi (9864 853 004)
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
School of Technology, Assam Don Bosco University, Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati-781017
Visit university website for more details.
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalsit, Guwahati, CollegeDekho
IIM Indore has launched certificate programmes for graduate and post-graduate candidates. These programmes will be ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...