- News byStream
Admission Notice - Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management Announces Admission To Management Courses 2016-2017
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (A State University established under Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Act, 2010 and Recognised by UGC) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into management courses for the session 2016-2017.
BBA Programme: Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 in Science/Arts/Commerce
MBA Programme: Minimum 50% marks in graduation in any stream.
(For SC/ST candidates, minimum marks in respective qualifying examination is 45%.
- Interested candidates may download the Application Form from the University website: www.argucom.edu.in
- Filled-in Application form must be submitted with a fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) only (Rs. 250) for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) drawn through a demand draft.
- Candidates must appear in the University Entrance Test (AET-2016)
- Group discussion and personal interview additionally for MBA Programme; Dates to be notified in website.
Last date of submission of forms: 31/05/2016 (Tuesday)
ARGUCOM Entrance Test (AET-2016): 04.06.2016 (Saturday)
Centres- Sivasagar & Guwahati
Candidates may register themselves for admission by submitting an amount of Rs 5000/- ( Rs. Five Thousand Only in a separate Demand Draft (refundable in case of non-selection)
All payments must be through Demand Drafts drawn on any nationalised bank of India favouring Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, payable at Sivasagar.
1. Students securing/expecting 60% marks in the qualifying examination are exempted from appearing in AET-2016.
2. Such students are eligible as below:
a. BBA Programme- Can apply for direct admission.
b. MBA Programme- Can apply for GD & PI
* Students qualifying MT/CAT/ATM/etc. (held in 2015 or 2016) with composite score of 500 and above may apply directly to appear in GD/PI
For more details visit the website of the University
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalist, Guwahati, CollegeDekho
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...