- News byStream
Admission Notice - Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management Announces Admission To Management Courses 2016-2017
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (A State University established under Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Act, 2010 and Recognised by UGC) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into management courses for the session 2016-2017.
BBA Programme: Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 in Science/Arts/Commerce
MBA Programme: Minimum 50% marks in graduation in any stream.
(For SC/ST candidates, minimum marks in respective qualifying examination is 45%.
- Interested candidates may download the Application Form from the University website: www.argucom.edu.in
- Filled-in Application form must be submitted with a fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) only (Rs. 250) for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) drawn through a demand draft.
- Candidates must appear in the University Entrance Test (AET-2016)
- Group discussion and personal interview additionally for MBA Programme; Dates to be notified in website.
Last date of submission of forms: 31/05/2016 (Tuesday)
ARGUCOM Entrance Test (AET-2016): 04.06.2016 (Saturday)
Centres- Sivasagar & Guwahati
Candidates may register themselves for admission by submitting an amount of Rs 5000/- ( Rs. Five Thousand Only in a separate Demand Draft (refundable in case of non-selection)
All payments must be through Demand Drafts drawn on any nationalised bank of India favouring Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, payable at Sivasagar.
1. Students securing/expecting 60% marks in the qualifying examination are exempted from appearing in AET-2016.
2. Such students are eligible as below:
a. BBA Programme- Can apply for direct admission.
b. MBA Programme- Can apply for GD & PI
* Students qualifying MT/CAT/ATM/etc. (held in 2015 or 2016) with composite score of 500 and above may apply directly to appear in GD/PI
For more details visit the website of the University
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalist, Guwahati, CollegeDekho
Keeping up pace with the changing technologies, Manipal University has launched Virtual Classroom at Manipal Institute ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...