- News byStream
Bangalore University Invites Applications for PG Courses
Bangalore University has released admission notification for the admission into various PG courses at the university. Here are the details of notification:-
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Bachelor of Physical education (B.PEd)
- Master of Physical education (M.PEd)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field from any recognized university or institute.
Procedure of admissions:-
- The admissions are conducted based on the merit list.
- The application fee for general category is Rs.200 whereas application fee for reserved category is Rs.100.
- The online applications can be filled through the official website of University.
- The filled in application must be taken a printout and sent to the address mentioned in application form along with xerox copies of educational certificates.
- The last date for the submission of application is 28-July-2016.
- The merit list will be declared on 3-August-2016.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...