Bangalore University has released admission notification for the admission into various PG courses at the university. Here are the details of notification:-
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Bachelor of Physical education (B.PEd)
- Master of Physical education (M.PEd)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field from any recognized university or institute.
Procedure of admissions:-
- The admissions are conducted based on the merit list.
- The application fee for general category is Rs.200 whereas application fee for reserved category is Rs.100.
- The online applications can be filled through the official website of University.
- The filled in application must be taken a printout and sent to the address mentioned in application form along with xerox copies of educational certificates.
- The last date for the submission of application is 28-July-2016.
- The merit list will be declared on 3-August-2016.