Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
With the dwindling spread of COVID-19 in the state of Bihar, the chances of postponement of Bihar Board Class 12 Exams have zeroed down. The practical exams have already been conducted at the school level, and the theoretical exams will be carried out from 01 February 2022 to 14 February 2022.
In view of tackling the pandemic situation and adhering to the fairness of the exam, the Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has conveyed the decision to monitor the examinees by cameras. The candidates will be under the eye of the camera right from the gate of the examination centre to their seating arrangement in the examination room.
Bihar Board Intermediate Exam 2022: Guidelines
The following guidelines have been imposed by the Bihar Board for Intermediate Examinations 2022:
- The candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre ten minutes before the exam begins, i.e., for the morning session at 09.30, the students will enter by 09.20 a.m. and for the afternoon shift, at 01.35 p.m.
- As earlier, the students will still be given 15 minutes to read the question paper before the distribution of answer sheets.
- The students must follow the COVID-19 guidelines, and in the same view, all examination centres would be sanitized before the exam commences. The intermediate examination centres will also be responsible to arrange masks and sanitisers for the exam period. It has been strictly instructed by the board that 5% more masks than the overall number of candidates must be present at the centre.
- To maintain the social distancing norm, only two candidates will be allowed to share a bench.
- Unlike earlier, BSEB has instructed the intermediate examination centres and all its concerned staff to not allow any candidate to enter the examination centre one hour before the exam time.
- The Bihar Board has also instructed that no candidate shall be allowed to carry any electronic guidelines under any circumstances, and if found, it will be treated as malpractice and will result in the cancellation of the candidate.
You may also find helpful: Bihar Board Intermediate (Class 12) Exam Pattern - Marking Scheme and Question Format.
For more information, be sure to check out CollegeDekho!