- News byStream
BITS Announces Admission for B.pharmacy
Bits Pilani and Hyderabad are inviting applications for admission to B pharmacy (Hons.) . The best opportunity for science students (physics, chemistry, biology). This programme is structured to match the requirements of the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Exposure to basic science, humanities, management and engineering related subjects
- Ample of options to choose a specific career path.
- 8 months practice school
- Exposure to various practical aspects of the research methodologies, instrumental techniques,
emerging areas and industrial operations
Eligibility Criteria :
- Class 12th from a recognized board
- Physics, Chemistry, biology/Maths are compulsory.
- The candidate have to score 75% aggregate marks in PCB/M and at least 60% each in physics, chemistry,biology/Maths.
Merit position depends on the marks scored in BITSAT 2016
How to Apply :
Applicants can apply online for BITSAT 2016.
The fees for BITSAT-2016 is Rs.2090/- (1590/- for female candidates)
Last date to register for BITSAT 2016 online is February 20th 2016.
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...