Bits Pilani and Hyderabad are inviting applications for admission to B pharmacy (Hons.) . The best opportunity for science students (physics, chemistry, biology). This programme is structured to match the requirements of the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Exposure to basic science, humanities, management and engineering related subjects
- Ample of options to choose a specific career path.
- 8 months practice school
- Exposure to various practical aspects of the research methodologies, instrumental techniques,
emerging areas and industrial operations
Eligibility Criteria :
- Class 12th from a recognized board
- Physics, Chemistry, biology/Maths are compulsory.
- The candidate have to score 75% aggregate marks in PCB/M and at least 60% each in physics, chemistry,biology/Maths.
Merit position depends on the marks scored in BITSAT 2016
How to Apply :
Applicants can apply online for BITSAT 2016.
The fees for BITSAT-2016 is Rs.2090/- (1590/- for female candidates)
Last date to register for BITSAT 2016 online is February 20th 2016.