- News byStream
CA CPT December 2016 Admit Card Released
The Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the admit cards for CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) December 2016 examination on November 24, 2016. The applicants can download the admit cards from the official website of ICAI. Usually, ICAI releases admit cards before 21 days of the date of examination. The examination will take place on December 18, 2016 (Sunday).
ICAI indicated that the candidates who have applied for the examination offline would receive the admit card by post. The candidates who have applied online for the examination can download the admit card from the official website of ICAI.
Steps to Download CA CPT Dec 2016 Admit Card online: -
- The admit card can be downloaded only from the official website of ICAI.
- The candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, there is a link which indicates ‘Log in’. Click on the link.
- The candidates need to enter login ID and password. Click on ‘Log in’ button.
- A new page opens where the candidates can see the option ‘Admit card’. Click on the link.
- Later, click on the link ‘View’.
- The admit card will be displayed on a separate page.
- The candidates can download and take the print out of the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, click on ‘Log out’.
Pattern of examination: -
The examination will be conducted in two sessions, i.e., morning and afternoon. The morning session exam will be on Fundamentals of Accounting and Mercantile Laws. The afternoon session of the examination will be on General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.
Time of Examination: -
- The morning session will commence at 10:30 AM and end at 12:30 PM.
- The afternoon session will start at 2:00 PM and continue till 4:00 PM.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Keeping up pace with the changing technologies, Manipal University has launched Virtual Classroom at Manipal Institute ...
This is the time of the year when all MBA aspirants must be preparing themselves for the GD, PI and WAT rounds of ...