- News byStream
PVP Siddhartha College Launches Campus Radio
Sri Harsha, a third year CSE student of PVP Siddhartha Institute of Technology launched Camps Radio along with college management on 10-April-2016. It’s a dream project of Sri Harsha to start a campus radio. He has been supported by the College management and CSE department. It took 2 months for Sri Harsha to design and initiate the project. The college management conducted a press meet to congratulate Sri Harsha.
Addressing the media, Sri Harsha gave the details and advantages of campus radio. The advantages and uses of campus radio:
- Students can know the happenings in college from time to time
- Students will know about the activities conducted by various departments through campus radio instead of going and looking at the notice board.
- The proceedings of national seminars conducted by various departments can have listened through Campus Radio.
- The achievements of students can be announced through radio
- Jokes, Gossips, and funny incidents will be broadcasted during leisure times.
- Live updates about the weather will be announced from time to time.
He said, “The radio doesn’t need an Internet connection to operate. It is operated through intranet connection. This is called as Intra-cast broadcast technology. Students can access the campus radio by tuning the frequency. Campus radio can be accessible from every part of the college”.
The college management congratulated Sri Harsha and assured that they would continue their support for this project. Sri Harsha thanked the college management, CSE department and his friends for their support and cooperation.
Source; Sakunth Kumar, City Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
A centre for Northeast studies has been set up by Miranda House of Delhi University. The main objective of the same is ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...