Exam centres for both online and offline Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2017 have been changed by the CBSE. The rectification for four of the exam centres was notified yesterday on March 28, 2017.
According to the official press release of the CBSE, the candidates appearing for JEE Mains 2017 in both online and offline mode are being informed about the changes made in the exam centres addresses either through emails or SMS.
JEE Main 2017 will be conducted in offline mode on April 2, 2017, while the computer-based online exam has been scheduled for April 8 and April 9, 2017.
Following are the changed addresses for both online and offline exam:
Exam Centres for offline exam on April 2:
Exam Centres for online exam on April 8 and April 9, 2017:
If your exam center has been changed as per the above information then you will have to download your revised admit card from the official website of the exam.
Procedure to download the revised admit card for JEE Main 2017:
- Navigate to the official website of the exam.
- There you will find the link saying ‘Admit Card’; click on it.
- You will have to fill in your credentials i.e. your application number and password.
- Click on the button labelled “submit”.
- The revised admit card will appear on the screen.
Make sure that you save an extra copy of the admit card once you have downloaded it. Take a print out as it will be required on the day of the exam.