The admit card for Class 10 & 12 board examinations of CBSE have been released on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education. The examinations are scheduled to begin on March 9, 2017, and the students are preparing for the examinations in full swing. The students have to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
How to download CBSE Class 10 & 12 Board Exams Admit Card?
- Only CBSE's official website has given the facility to download the admit card.
- On the home page of CBSE, there is a tab called ‘Recent Announcements’ towards the right side of the page.
- Under the tab, click on the first link which indicates ‘Admit Card/ Centre Material for Board Exam/ LOC 2017.
- A new page opens, and the candidates need to enter User ID & Password.
- Enter the security pin which is shown in red letters.
- Click on ‘Log in’.
- CBSE Class 10 or Class 12 Admit Card will be displayed on a separate page.
- Taking a printout of admit card is mandatory.
As per a report that was given by CBSE, more students opted for Class 10 board exams instead of school-based examination this year. The number of such students increased by one lakh as compared to the previous year.
This year, around 16.67 lakh students will appear for Class 10 & 12 board examinations. The results of the examinations are expected to be out by the third week of May.