Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CBSE Class 12 Physics 2023: On Monday, March 06, 2023, CBSE 12th Physics paper will be conducted for which the sample question papers, their solutions, and the board question papers from the current year to 2019 are provided here. Along with it, the topics holding the highest weightage and the last-minute revision tips are also given. In this revision phase, it is advised that students solve as many sample and board papers as they can so that they can become familiar with the type of questions asked and the difficulty level of the paper.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2023
Both the previous years’ papers and sample papers for CBSE Class 12 2023 Physics can be downloaded via the following links given here:
CBSE Class 12 Physics Most Important Topics 2023The following are the most important topics of CBSE Physics 2023 Class 12 exam:
- Optics (16 marks)
- Electrostatics (10 marks)
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents (9 marks)
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism (8 marks)
- Atoms and nuclei (8 marks)
CBSE Class 12 Physics 2023: Last Minute TipsThe most important quick tips which will improve your performance in the paper at these last days are given here:
- As important it is to solve the sample papers, it is also equally important that the sample paper solution is referred to.
- Note down the approximate word count used by the board for each question type i.e., short answer, long answer, etc. Not writing enough may make you lose marks but writing more than asked may also do the same. Hence, the answer must always be targeted and relevant.
- Similarly, note down the manner in which the numerical questions are solved. Follow that during the exam.
- For a subject like Physics, formulas are important. Revise all the key formulas.
- Practice application-based questions, especially from the previous board papers.